[pct-l] Wildflower Reminder For Kick Off

Stephen Clark rowriver at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 17:19:22 CDT 2012

*Have you taken good photos of flowers found along the PCT? *I am compiling
photos of PCT wildflowers into a smartphone app for lightweight field
reference. If you have photos that you would like to contribute please
email them to PCT.wildflowers at gmail.com or deliver your photos, on CD, to
me at KO. Your photos must have been taken by yourself and include location
taken for reference. Please also include the common name of the flower if
you know it. Look for me in the vendor area at KO or find me at site 35.

Snake Charmer

Stephen