[pct-l] SoCal Snow Skills Course 5/5

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Mon Apr 23 15:26:12 CDT 2012

Mountain Education lost its main computer to a “Blue Screen of Death” recently, so we do not have the email address of those who voiced an interest in attending a possible Snow Basics Course to be offered the weekend after the PCT Kickoff this weekend.

This email is to announce that the Course will be cancelled. Although we had lots of “interest,” there was insufficient course confirmations to allow the course to run.

We’ll see everyone at the Kickoff this weekend where we will, again, be presenting on Mountain Safety and Mountaineering Skills.

Have a great, fun, and safe time out on our beautiful trails this summer!