[pct-l] pct fag

Tim Rice tim1ness at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 19:48:09 CDT 2012

Well said Matt.  We truly are all One.  Strong reactions to others is
simply resistance to an opportunity to look in the mirror. The
stronger the reaction, the stronger the reflections of ourselves we
are resisting. Labeling leads to separatism and dualistic thinking.
Let's leave the labels for kitchen spices.  Tim  OneStep