[pct-l] sprouts and tarps

Summers.pct summers.pct at comcast.net
Thu Apr 19 17:36:01 CDT 2012

I started using a Mountain Laurel Design Solomid - 14 oz. (with the added Triptease liteline tieouts) in late February.
It took 4 minutes to set up in my living room when I first received it.
The next dry day, it was on my lawn in the same time.
The first night on the trail in Section D, it took the same amount of time to set up and it withstood freezing rain showers and high winds.
You can add a bug net for a few ounces.
It set up in incredibly tight spaces, kept me out of the wind within four minutes, and did not leak on me in the rain (major plus that it performs its main function).
13 ounces plus stuff sack and seam seal from the friendly folks at Mountain Laurel Design.
(I don't know any of them, but their delivery was just in time and the product is everything I expected.)

BackOut
Jordan Summers

Misspelled on my iPad.