[pct-l] How to keep in touch with VVR

Vermilion Valley Resort pct-l at edisonlake.com
Thu Apr 19 15:43:01 CDT 2012

Hi folks.

I have to apologize for being mostly absent from this list this past year.  We've been busy building up our presence via various other methods.

You can now interact with VVR in many ways:

1.  On our website at http://www.edisonlake.com
	We have a lot of information there for the PCT/JMT hiker, including everything you need to know for resupply at VVR, as well as information on our shuttle between VVR, MTR (Florence Lake), or Mono Hot Springs and Fresno (where you can catch further transportation out into the world).
2.  Long term questions, coordination, etc can be asked and answered on our message boards at http://www.edisonlake.com/message-boards.
2.  On our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/vvr.edisonlake
	We monitor this CONSTANTLY - so questions are answered there fairly quickly.
3.  On our twitter feed at http://twitter.com/vvr
4.  Via email at info at edisonlake.com
5.  Via phone at 559-259-4000

Finally - I do monitor this list, and if you mention VVR, my email filters will bring it to my attention.  So, you can rest assured that if you ask something about VVR that nobody on the list can answer, I will eventually address it on this list.  But, if it's critical, please consider using one of the other ways to contact us.

Thanks - and enjoy your hikes this year!

Bill Richardson
Webmaster, VVR

OH yeah - and for those of you using Pinterest, we have a new site there at http://www.pinterest.com/edisonlake