[pct-l] what is the best way to carry Heet?

Vicky Mattson vicky.mattson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 14:07:22 CDT 2012

My husband, 13 year old and I will most likely not split up.  My husband
has to have coffee in the morning so I will be doing two meals a day.  It
looks like about 3 ozs to get a boil and a few minutes cooking time for a
quart of water.  It almost makes more sense to keep my pocket rocket, if I
could find fuel.  We are section hiking Washington and Oregon this summer.

--
Vicky Mattson   740-818-6737
vickyandjay.blogspot.com