[pct-l] Section J...North Cascades

JoAnn jomike at cot.net
Tue Apr 17 15:05:35 CDT 2012

Hi Dale,

I am not from WA but did have an experience you might find food for thought. North Cascades National Park has no one central spot. It is the description of an area with numerous hiking trails. I spent a long drive passing up all these neat trails and side sights only to arrive at a spot that was a visitors area but that was that. There is no valley of activities as in Yosemite; no one beautiful spot like Crater Lake; etc. It is the area for many miles that I kept passing up looking for a “national park”.

are we there yet