[pct-l] Fatalities on the PCT?

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Mon Apr 16 04:19:43 CDT 2012

Good morning, Sabi,

In addition to the unfortunate incidents Brick mentioned, a hiker drowned
at the PCT ford of the Sandy River on Mt. Hood.  During the normal NoBo
season a PCT hiker is at some risk of getting the soles of his/her sneakers
damp at that crossing.

http://www.traditionalmountaineering.org/News_Hood_HikerDrowned.htm

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye