[pct-l] shipping food for two hikers

Sir Mixalot atetuna at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 01:05:51 CDT 2012

Put both of your names on your boxes so that either one of you can pick it
up.  This will really help if one of you needs to rush ahead to pick up
your mail before the post office closes.  I'd still do this even if you use
separate boxes, but mark each box so you know who the box is actually for
without opening it, but remember that if you are only picking up one of
those boxes to tell the postmaster that you're only taking possession of
one of the boxes but need to look at both.