[pct-l] Olive oil

Hillary Schwirtlich hillary.schwirtlich at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 22:17:43 CDT 2012

also, i hate to possibly start all this, but i just have to say
something...

i'd just like to point out that we all really like the outdoors, so doesn't
it make sense to do our part and use as few single-serving containers as
possible? tiny packets of olive oil seem really convenient and all... but
that convenience just heads off to augment the landfill at each town stop.

i must admit i wasn't perfect at low-impact hiking, but i did draw the line
at individual servings of olive oil.