[pct-l] storing food

Toby Maxwell toby.m.maxwell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 17:52:36 CDT 2012

I had a great experience with the opsaks, I left all of my food sealed up
about 20 feet away from my tent at the whitewater reserve, just before
mission creek area.  A bear came and thrashed around with my friend's
ursack for awhile, putting some nice tooth marks through his food, while
mine hung out not 50 feet away from that incident in its odor proof bag
with no other deterrent and was untouched.  Never had a problem ever while
keeping food in it.  Good stuff.

-Toby