[pct-l] Don't text while you are hiking

Mike Welch encinomw at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 13:48:16 CDT 2012

Yes!  Lynn's sister wrote a play based on his book "Blue Bear".  It opened here in Anchorage at our Performing Arts Center a few months ago and was just outstanding.  The backdrops of the set where all Hoshino's wilderness photographs.  Just wonderful, heart warming friendship that developed between the two and tragic with the death of Hoshino.  I just finished Lynn's latest book "Walking Home, A Traveler in the Alaskan Wilderness, A Journey into the Human Heart".  It's a great read and a chilling account of a grizzly encounter in the wilds of Alaska.  Highly recommend it.  mountain mike