[pct-l] Digest Replies

Al W falbhan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 12:45:11 CDT 2012

Attention Digest Subscribers,

Please DO NOT reply to the digest unless you're willing to take a second or
two to pare the reply of the unrelated digest postings. I would suspect
that most of us that subscribe to digest mode do so for efficiency reasons.
When a digest is replied to the and the message is not pared the digest
becomes almost unreadable and certainly inefficient.

I'd suggest that if you have no idea how to do this, it's been explained
here a number of times, perhaps you'd be better of subscribing to the
individual postings where little care need be taken when replying.

My $.02, if I'm way off base please let me know. This list is fantastic,
but it becomes far less valuable when people fail to follow simple rules.

Thanks,

Al