[pct-l] storing food

David Money Harris harris at g.hmc.edu
Tue Apr 10 12:00:26 CDT 2012

To follow up on this question, has anyone had trouble with rodents
getting into their food at night while cowboy camping?

I usually sleep with my food in my pack under my head.  I saw a small
ratty thing eyeing my pack in the dark right before I went to sleep this
weekend.  I was concerned it might chew through my pack while I slept,
but all was well.

David