[pct-l] storing food on the PCT

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Tue Apr 10 07:46:38 CDT 2012

Good morning, Al,

My food is either locked in the ‘can or it’s in my stomach.  I don’t leave
it exposed in camp – even for a minute.  I don’t carry a rope or cord
sufficient to hang food.

http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=265401Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09/