[pct-l] Way out on a limb: anyone hiking with a pad computer?

Matt mdrinkut7 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 6 18:05:14 CDT 2012

Hahaha I find this funny yes my hiking partner and I are taking an iPad for music, picture storage, blogging and my buddy is gonna try to do a couple online classes on our thru. Just got my charger yesterday. We are excited to have it with us as I'm sure we will have a large following of nay sayers. I put it In a otter box plus waterproof bag we also plan to carry a little mini speaker I have no experience with them but he said that it get loud. Hope to minimize time with headphones in my ear. Hope it works out for us.

Lifes a garden dig it

Sent from my iPad