[pct-l] Outragous Marketing Poly

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Mon Apr 9 19:13:51 CDT 2012

I was successful in using two pieces of shock-cord with cord-locks on
my left shoulder strap, one at the shoulder and one further down, and
then I used the dangling waist belt webbing of my backpack and the
handle strap of the umbrella as a third place to tie it down. Three
points of contact seemed to be the charm. Hands-free.