[pct-l] SoCal Snow Skills Course "open"

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Mon Apr 9 14:53:16 CDT 2012

Mountain Education has received sufficient interest in our 2-day Southern California Snow Skills Course to open it up for registration! (May 5 & 6)

If you are interested and able to attend, we need you to go to our website
http://www.mountaineducation.org/mountain-education-pages/courses/ and click on "Download our course application" (just under the rotating pictures is the link), then fill out the doc. file, and attach it to an email back to us. Send them to ned at mountaineducation.org

If there is enough student commitment to run the course, we will publish the Course Description so everyone can know what to expect and the rest of its' Course details.

The quicker everyone signs up, the quicker everyone can make plans to attend!

Also, there is a chance that there may not be enough snow to make this course happen, even if we do have enough students. As of today (4/9/12), there is about 2 or 3 feet of snow up at Saddle Junction, the amount we will need to run the course in a month. Although there is another week of weather (snow or rain) coming this week, we'll just have to see how much snow remains up there as April progresses.

"Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education
South Lake Tahoe, Ca. 96150