[pct-l] Nature Valley's $200,000. donation

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Apr 8 00:14:39 CDT 2012

The old curmudgeon here.  Rather than buy the bars and enter the UPC codes,
I just contribute to NPCA. Have for years.

You can save yourself some hassle -- just mnke a contribution to NPCA.

I do occasionally have one of their granola bars too. Generally though I
avoid grain products especially gluten.

Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.