[pct-l] Snow - April 1

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Fri Apr 6 09:49:07 CDT 2012

Good morning, Jeffery,

That graphic well represents what I see up here around Mt. Hood.  It
suggests that a “long, leisurely thru-hike” for NoBo’s may be possible, but
early-starting SoBo’s, like Coyote Rob, may find out that the N. Cascades
"fire" is worse than the San Gabriel's "frying pan".

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09/