[pct-l] Lightweight wind shirt with a hood

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Fri Apr 6 09:37:36 CDT 2012

Good morning, Scott,

I have about 5 different windshirts, but I mostly use a pull-over GoLite
Ether weighing 3.0 ounces or an off-the-charts-heavy Marmot Ion that weighs
5.1 ounces.  It’s heavy because it has a full zipper.
http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=263874

I don't know which "polyies" you propose to leave at home, but with a
windshirt and a mid-weight fleece top I can wear neither, one, the other,
or both as conditions suggest.

Enjoy your planning and trip,

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye