[pct-l] lost hiker found

Bryan Burger bburger1 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 22:10:46 CDT 2012

Hi All,

First time posting to the list, but I've been following for a long time.  I find this discussion to be very interesting, and I have actually been working on a website that makes it easy for folks to leave the right information for their family/friends that are responsible for taking action should something happen.

The website is up, and is VERY minimally functional right now.  I have much bigger plans for this site, but have not had time to finish it yet.  If anybody has any suggestions on features they may like to see eventually, feel free to shoot me an email.

Here's the site:  http://www.sharemyplans.com

Again, I want to stress that this is definitely not ready for "prime time" yet, but if you find it useful in its current state, feel free to use it!

Bryan