[pct-l] Leki trekking pole repair - thank you for your input!

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Thu Apr 5 10:55:05 CDT 2012

Good morning,

It’s great to hear that someone (else) gets great service from Leki, but
those stories make me even more peeved that my wife – the kindest and most
considerate person in the world – was targeted for shabby treatment.  She
asked Leki to SELL a pole section to her, and she said she would PAY for it
to be sent to Kennedy Meadows.  All the Leki person said was that nothing
could be done; she should buy a new set of poles.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09/