[pct-l] A16 'Hiking the PCT' presentation

Shian Sung shian.sung at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 14:52:44 CDT 2012

Len,

Hey! The guy in those pictures sure looks familiar : ). Did you go
last year? This is the second year of doing these slideshows at A16
stores and I had a blast last year and also got to meet some people
who post on the PCT-L and SoCal thru-hikers.

If any PCT-L'ers are thinking about going to any of my slideshows this
year you should make sure to say hi!

There's also a "Happy Half-Hour" before my slideshow with free drinks
and snacks, something that I know is very hard to pass up for all
hikers : D. It starts at 6:30pm. Hope to see some of the great people
from PCT-L there!

-Shian