[pct-l] Mid layering

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Tue Apr 3 18:56:26 CDT 2012

Good evening, Ryan,

Comments related to an insulating shirt/jacket with a windshirt:
http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=263874

Comments related to an insulating shirt/jacket with raingear:
http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=265651

Enjoy your planning and trip,

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye