[pct-l] time/distance

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 00:42:11 CDT 2011

My best guess:  50 days = 860 miles.  In heat like that, though, perhaps 15%
less due to lots of extra "hiding in whatever shade you can find" time.   :)
Sounds like fun.  Bring more water than you think you'll need.

Austin Williams
www.PlanYourHike.com <http://www.planyourhike.com/>
Info on PCT Gear, Resupply Points, Maps, Thru hiking Movies, etc.