[pct-l] Scissor Crossing to Snow Creek

Ground Pounder groundpounderbill22 at verizon.net
Wed Sep 28 21:45:41 CDT 2011

You only going to eat 3 times?

-----Original Message-----
From: pct-l-bounces at backcountry.net [mailto:pct-l-bounces at backcountry.net]
On Behalf Of Derek Fohs
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 5:26 PM
To: pct-l at backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Scissor Crossing to Snow Creek

Hello,
I'm starting my second segment of the PCT next month. I'll start at Scissor
Crossing outside of Julian and end at Hwy 10 outside of Palm Springs. Anyone
have tips or suggestions for this leg? Campsights, sidetrips, etc. My plan
is to forego stove, fuel, and cooking wares and get hot meals and resupply
cold food in Warner Springs, Hwy 74, and Idyllwild.
Thanks,
Derek
To unsubcribe, or change options visit: