[pct-l] Public Announcement – PCT Kickback Campout

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Sep 28 07:59:19 CDT 2011

Yes, it is the last call and outrageous marketing ploy for the PCT Kickback Campout.  Hundreds of hard core backpackers will be at Horseshoe Meadows (out of Lone Pine, CA) October 11 and 12 for the full moon extravaganza.
It is your last chance for deep Sierra hiking and camping before winter and cabin fever.  It is at 10,000 feet with picnic tables, etc.  Your car and supplies are parked just feet away from your campsite.
I will be autographing gear for $10.  The lines will be long, so get there early.  Any autographs on skin will be $20.  Some locations will be $30.
So, I will see you at the Kickback on Tuesday and Wednesday.  Just send me an email if you plan to attend or surprise me when you show up.  I have an extra room in my tent that I will sublet for $25 per night.
Your obedient servant and trail knave,
Switchback the Trail Pirate