[pct-l] PCTHYOH now on the iPhone and iPod touch

ruffwork ruffwork at ruffwork.com
Mon Sep 26 21:53:03 CDT 2011

I realize I sort of missed the 2011 hiking season for it but it's now up on the app store.

It has several features more then the android version:
- caches data pages locally so you can view asabat water reports and such without network connectivity
- simple textual gps/compass so you can do heading on a map

As always it's free.  If you like it consider donating to PCTA or PCTADZKO or do some volunteer trail work of some trail magic...

Thanks for letting me be part of this fun community,

Ruffwork

Sent from my iPhone 4!