[pct-l] PCT vs AT

Charles Doersch charles.doersch at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 08:37:46 CDT 2011

As a P.S. to Heather's query, I'd like to ask PCTers, as well, what it's
like to go from doing the PCT to doing the AT. Our first thru-hike will be
the PCT. But we've thought of following up the next summer (2013) with the
AT. But none of us is excited about the crowds, the mud, the tunnel. I'm a
westerner by heart & experience.