[pct-l] weekend forecast for Lake Wenatchee YMCA

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Wed Sep 21 20:30:52 CDT 2011

According to NOAA's animated satellite images it looks like the PNW is going
to get a lot more than they're forecasting! Tahoe is probably going to feel
something from it as it is pushing the High that is off SoCal to the east...

"Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education
South Lake Tahoe, Ca. 96150