[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 45, Issue 20

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Tue Sep 20 12:45:01 CDT 2011

And, holder of the Martin Papendick Award; honoring the trail angel of the year in the Western U.S. The gathering is being held at the Wenatchee YMCA, right next to beautiful Lake Wenatchee in the foothills of the Cascades in eastern Washington. We have a record number of Triple Crown Awardees this year; 38!!!  Come see these ordinary people who have gone to extraordinary lengths to impress themselves and you. Also, Glen Van Peski, Ron Moak and Henry Shires will be holding a great panel discussion on ultra light gear; manufacturing and design.

Be there, or sit on the couch and watch boring football; it's your choice!

ALDHA-West, holder of the Triple Crown awards is holding their annual Gathering
at Lake Wenatchee this weekend. There is still time for you to register!!
?
We have a great line up this year... Check it out! http://aldhawest.org/
?
~Dicentra

Greg Hummel

Oh these feet, carry me far. Oh my body, oh so tired.
Mouth is dry, hardly speak. Holy Spirit rise in me.
                             ~ James Blunt "I'll take Everything"