[pct-l] Speaker needed

lcgrconrad at aol.com lcgrconrad at aol.com
Sun Sep 18 21:57:37 CDT 2011

Looking for a speaker for our upcoming yearly backpack seminar at the Trails Club's beautiful Nesika Lodge.? Does anyone know how to get a hold of Billy Goat.? I could not find his email in the old posts.?
?
I am looking for someone to do a slide show, a lecture on light weight backpacking, trail food, maybe geology, minerals, use of GPS, etc.?
?
Also, I am looking for copies of 2009, 2010 picture discs of the PCT.? I am a section hiker and finished the PCT last year on October 20th at Heitman's.? Great lady.?
?
Linda Conrad aka:? Sparrow.
lcgrconrad at aol.com