[pct-l] I'm trying to make contact with a 2011 PCT thru hiker wearing a panama hat, shirt and tie

Rodney Java rodneyjava at thestickpic.com
Fri Sep 16 15:53:26 CDT 2011

I'm trying to make contact with a 2011 PCT thru hiker that wears a Panama hat,
shirt and tie.  Yes, an tie but not sure about the shirt.
Also has a braided beard and pony tail.  I don't think there are more than half
a dozen that fit that description.
He may have been one of the first dozen or so hikers to peak Whitney and Shasta
this year.  If you know
whom I'm looking for, please ask him to make contact with me via this list.
Thanks in advance,
SierraShade