[pct-l] Pictures from my hike last May near Big Bear

Jim Keener ( J J ) pct2010 at ridgetrailhiker.com
Sat Sep 10 20:01:12 CDT 2011

Oh ho! The umbrella issue. Again. I've carried one in SoCal and will again. In driving rain and snow, between the border and Hauser Creek, I had it open in front of me to block the wind and rain. No skyhook needed. Many timed. Many times where there was no shade, and I wanted a break, I thought, "Aha! I have my own."

Walk well,
Jim Keener ( J J )