[pct-l] Last thru hikers

Meridith Rosendahl meridith.rosendahl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 22:03:24 CDT 2011

Congratulations on completing your trek!  I know you are all proud to have
accomplished your goal.

I've made a notation in my Picasa photo album of the finish date for
 Caveman, Pepper and Mace.

As I did last year, (if I met you and took your photo), if you'll email me
off list with your completion date, or if anyone knows the completion dates
of those hikers in my Picasa album, I'd be delighted to post those  with
your photos.

FYI, my album can be found at
https://picasaweb.google.com/Meridith59/PCTHikers2011#5624445240352782578.
 I'd love to hear from you that you made it!

The season is done here, my info at the trail has been removed until next
year.  Well done, 2011 PCT hikers.

Piper's Mom

Message: 2
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 11:05:06 -0700
From: "neil p."
<
Well folks it's about time- me and six other hikers just finished our thru
hike on Oct. 26th. The snow was really nasty near the end, thus we are very
excited to have completed our journey! Just thought I would let the list
know in case anyone was wondering. The final seven hikers are: K-cop,
Iguana, Pepper, Mace, Cerveza, Caveman and myself Queso. Thanks to everyone
who helped us along our journey and good luck to next years thurs!