[pct-l] bear can

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 17:47:52 CDT 2011

It depends on the length of time between resupply locations in canister-required areas.  I am also a solo hiker, and the small canister would not work for me.  I use the large BearVault.  BearVault has a special price for PCT hikers, with free shipping.  Check their website.

Yogi
www.pcthandbook.com

*** Sent on the go from my PEEK ***
Mindy Dunham<mindy1224 at gmail.com> wrote:

I am looking for a recommendation regarding bear canister for PCT hike 2012.
I am a female, 115 lbs, will be traveling solo. Should I get a small or
large canister. What have others done in the past? Just don't want to carry
any more weight than necessary.
Heart
To unsubcribe, or change options visit: