[pct-l] 2013 Super Hike

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Oct 28 19:20:06 CDT 2011

Super Senior Lurker and PCT Coolie Reinhold writes: You never make it to the border your way.  MY WAY...the..."JMT REINHOLD  - CLEOPATRA WAY"....the one and only  "ABSOLUTE CORRECT WAY" is the only way you are ever going to make it to the border.  So there....I said all I wanted to say, perhaps more than I should have said, and am retreating, once again, into my  ''Lurker'' mode.  DO NOT PROVOKE ME AGAIN.

Switchback replies:  Not to be provacative, but as leader of the record breaking and historic PCT 2013 Thru-Hike, I want to say that I am not going to abuse my position as leader and Wagon Master.  Everyone is welcome from the PCT-L community.  There will be no discrimination or favoritism.   I will carefully screen hiking resume to make for the best team.  Since I know about your resume already, I can safely say you will be on the Coolie and Porter Squad.  The squad motto is "Mules R Us."  Or is it "Donkeys R Us?"  I forget.  My humble apologies.  But enthusiasm does count.  So, I will put you in-charge of the Donkey Squad.  No thanks necessary.  Glad to do it.  You have earned and deserve it.