[pct-l] Oregon Trail

Alan Artman alanartman at msn.com
Fri Oct 28 00:36:40 CDT 2011

Nate,  William Sullivan's book is "Listening for Coyote", and is a terrific read.  It's available (used) at Powell's Books (www.powells.com) .  I especially liked the part where he stumbles across a mom and pop pot growing operation, in the Siskiyou Mountains I believe, back in the day when that would not have cost you your life.

And, speaking of Powells and The Pacific Crest Trailside Reader, there will be a reading at Powells (Portland, at the Hawthorne store) at 7:30 pm Monday Nov 7.  Our own Carolyn "Sweet Goat Mama" Eddy will be one of the readers, I understand.

Alan Artman (Patchwork)