[pct-l] Top 20 hiker resupply locations...

Scott Parks public at postholer.com
Sun Oct 23 20:31:09 CDT 2011

 > Are these prospective plans from before the hike?

Um, yes, that's when hikers do their planning. What a hiker actually did
is another story.

http://postholer.com/journal/samplePlans.php

 > I wonder how many dropped into Idyllwild anyway.

Idyllwild was #24 on the list at 65%. 15% used Paradise Cafe and 8% used
Cabazon. Combined that's 88% for resupply in the general/larger area.
Paradise seems to be increasingly popular. Some hikers are getting off
the trail at Idyllwild and going to the kick-off. They are not counted
as their resupply location is unknown.

Of the 45 plans used, they had a total of 74 unique resupply locations.

-postholer

--
www.postholer.com