[pct-l] ice ax

shelly skye shelbel26 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 11:22:53 CDT 2011

All-righty, I'm getting ready to buy my ice ax for next year. I am looking
at a C.A.M.P.Corsa, 60cm that weighs 205 gm. I am 5'3" with average arm
length (I think) so I am guessing this would be the correct length for me.
The other option is a 70cm but that seems overly long from the safety and
comfort of my desk. Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions that might
help me with this decision? BTY, I have some experience with snow camping
but none with exposure to steep hillsides with big boulders at the bottom.
Oh, and I will be signing up for Ned's class come winter. (Thanks Ned!)

--
Shelly