[pct-l] Giving back with trail maintenance

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 09:39:03 CDT 2011

I met up with the North 350 Blades this summer, and what a great bunch.  I
knew the Crew Leader, Token Civilian, from this list, and two others from a
chance encounter at Barrel Springs earlier in the summer when I was dropping
off drinks, and they were hiking.  Giving back directly by way of trail work
is probably the best thing we can do.  But the experience of bumping into 7
people in the wilderness, far from home, and knowing 3 of them, was
incredible.  It is a small community on a long, but very narrow trail.

Shroomer