[pct-l] Scott Williamson update

Lee Staley leestcoast at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 11:32:45 CDT 2011

Right, of the 2006 thru's , Crash Test Dummy was I think the last to hit to reach Mexico, maybe a month after Scott completed his yoyo.  I think he is from Tennessee.  I remember seeing his name on the PCT Register at the Warner Springs P.O. with an early January 2007 date.  I'd guess that he is also a super strong hiker, as he would have went through the Sierra's in early winter conditions.

Cruz Control