[pct-l] Scott is back

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Oct 15 01:02:58 CDT 2011

linsey,
Thank you for your kind words and yes,....Scott is...."So Elite"....such
"Trail Royalty".
Yet, however, he is so down to earth and  modest....almost to a
fault....never bombastic or bragging about his accomplishments....to the
contrary he is always downplaying his accomplishments.
People that don't know him are really surprised by his modesty .
I guess what I am trying to say is that Scott is an extremely nice and
likable person.

JMT Reinhold