[pct-l] seeking advice for sobo water hiking sections

carol bruno carolwbruno at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 12:59:42 CDT 2011

Section C: I just finished going from Onyx south to I-10.  Water was not a problem other than the infinite amount of creek crossings.  My first on trail water from the Onyx cache was at mission creek campsite.  From there you have water all the way until you leave Whiteriver. One sobo hiker (Bing) was seen practically running the trail south.  Looked in good form and left some nice footprints to follow.  Have fun! It is a beautiful time of year for those sections. can't quit