[pct-l] Post-PCT party in Portland this weekend

Colin Stryker colin.stryker at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 12:15:35 CDT 2011

Calling all PCT hikers in the Northwest:

Topsy Turvy and I (DATAmuffin) will be hosting a party for PCT hikers this
Saturday at our home in Portland.  We've already sent invitations to many of
you, but there may be others we have missed or don't know about.  All are
welcome!  If you are or will be in the area and want to stop by, send me an
email offline and I'll provide details.

Congratulations to all the hikers this year, wherever they started and
wherever they finished!  It was truly an epic year.

Colin "DATAmuffin" Stryker
colin.stryker at gmail.com