[pct-l] Seeking Advice for SOBO water sections A-D!!!

Sir Mixalot atetuna at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 19:59:06 CDT 2011

Most water sources, even caches, are seasonal and are going to be dry.  The
water report is only as current as the hikers that email Asabat with
updates, and it seems that hikers aren't doing that...that is, if they're
even out there.  There are a couple updates.  Mike emailed the list recently
to let us know there's still water at his house, and Special K has provided
updates for her recent hike.  For sections A-C, I believe that's some of the
most important information.  I think your best bet is going to be to talk to
north bound hikers you come across.  I may be one of them. I usually give
Asabat water updates, especially if there hasn't been a recent update.
Unfortunately my next update won't come until you reach the border.