[pct-l] Horseshoe Meadow Kickback Campout Expedition

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Mon Oct 10 06:46:25 CDT 2011

Yes Switchback,
I am in complete  ''AWE''  of your amazing, death defying expeditions.
While you will be struggling to survive on your triple ''Therma-Rest'',
eating hot gourmet food and wearing fuzzy pink camp slippers on Tuesday,
October 11,......I will be at the Mexican Border, waiting for a hiker,
Scott Williamson, that has hiked a mere 40+ miles a day for 65 days,
without a stove indulging in cold gourmet black
bean dinners.
Yes Switchback, you amaze me with your ability to push yourself to the
limit, go ''spartan'' and deny yourself
the pleasures of the flesh.
You are truly amazing and hardcore....they just don't make them like you
anymore.

JMT Reinhold
Your admirer