[pct-l] Old Timers....getting lost & forgetfulness

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 20:59:21 CDT 2011

No problems:

We are getting older day by day, and losing our brain substance day by
day. If we became completely idiot, the provability of wrong decision
is 0.5, because there are only two cases ( North or South bound ).

If we hike 10 days and make a decision at lunch time, the provability
of wrong decision is 0.5 in the first day, and the provability of
wrong decision in the second day is 0.5 , ..... Then, the provability
of wrong decision in 10 days is 0.5 X 0.5 X 0.5 ... = very smaller
than 0.5

If we hike 100 days, the provability of wrong decision became negligible.

Then, we can reach Canadian border or Mexican border without brain and
arrow in the long run, if we remember how to walk and how to eat.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )