[pct-l] European Bike & Barge Trek

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Fri Oct 7 16:10:30 CDT 2011

Say Switchback,
Trouble is back in town.....the girls are dancing in the streets and the
guys are gnashing their teeth.
I recently got back from a "European Bike & Barge Trek" down the "blue
"Danube" river.
This has been one of the most enjoyable treks I have ever been on.
We biked and barged through 4 countries.
Needless to say the scenery was out of this world and I would highly
recommend it.
The bikes, helmets and saddle bags were provided by the barge.

They even had electric bikes for older guys like Switchback.

JMT Reinhold
The trouble maker....aka the ''Canyon Rat''....and thanks to Switchback,
aka the "River Rat"